2. Reserved Rights and Grant of Limited Licence
(1) Copyright © 2023 Gardner Galleries (the Operator of the Site). All rights reserved.
(2) The Site contains information, software, communications, text, graphics, advertising, images, photos, artwork and other material and services (collectively, the "Information") that are protected by various Canadian and international intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright and trade-mark law, and other proprietary rights, which rights exist in the Information currently on the Site and which rights will continue to exist in all Information developed or posted on the Site in future.
(3) Permission is granted to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information on the Site for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a limited licence, not a transfer of title, and under this limited licence you may not:
(a) modify, copy, reproduce, republish, or re-disseminate the Information;
(b) use the Information for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
(d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Information; and
(e) transfer the Information to another person or "mirror" the Information on any other server.
(4) This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gardner Galleries at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the Information or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded Information in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. No Endorsement or Affiliation
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites. These links are provided to you as convenient references to help you locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. Gardner Galleries has not conducted a detailed review of all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site as such links are developed and operated independently from Gardner Galleries. The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the site by Gardner Galleries unless specifically stated otherwise. A link to another site should not be construed to imply that the Site is affiliated with or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites unless an affiliation is specifically identified within the Site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
4. No Liability
Gardner Galleries is not responsible for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the Information available on the Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, whether in an action for contract, negligence or other torturous action, even if Gardner Galleries has been informed of the possibility thereof.
5. No Advice or Warranties
The Information posted on the Site, including but not limited to, articles, case commentaries, newsletters, opinions and viewpoints, is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
Although Gardner Galleries uses reasonable efforts to include information that is accurate and current, the Information appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gardner Galleries does not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Information provided. Gardner Galleries may make changes to the Information contained on the Site at any time without notice but Gardner Galleries does not, however, make any commitment to update the Information nor is Gardner Galleries obligated to update the Information.
7. Confidentiality Warning
Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and your privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is especially vulnerable to interception and therefore, Gardner Galleries will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of transmitting confidential information to Gardner Galleries via the Site or implicitly or explicitly authorizing Gardner Galleries to send confidential information to you via the Internet.
8. Compliance with Local Laws
You acknowledge that you have accessed the Site voluntarily and that you alone are responsible for ensuring compliance with any applicable local, national or international laws, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. You are hereby advised that some jurisdictions may restrict Internet usage by their residents.
9. Governing Law
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS WEB BROWSER IMMEDIATELY